Recent content by Falcon6210

  1. Falcon6210

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Total reverse shoulder 6/11

    Thank you Layla - had the manipulation yesterday, sadly hasn’t worked - doctor said it’s inflamed nerves and could be 3 months like this - unable to use my arm for the smallest of things - I will just be praying day and night for God’s devine healing - thank you for your prayer Layla
  2. Falcon6210

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Total reverse shoulder 6/11

    Hello again - well here I am just shy of 5 weeks post op with my shoulder replacement - going back into hospital on Monday still can’t use my arm - the pain has not changed since the day of surgery - the pain is not in the shoulder it’s half way down my upper arm - they are going to try...
  3. Falcon6210

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Total reverse shoulder 6/11

    Hi JSS thanks so much for your response. I am now 18 days postop and back in hospital with what they think is nerve damage. The pain in my shoulder is like nothing I’ve ever experienced before so much worse than the knee replacement. At this stage I have a nerve block in and will find out in the...
  4. Falcon6210

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Total reverse shoulder 6/11

    thank you djklaugh for your reply - that’s good to hear that its not going to be as difficult as the knee replacement - I found with knee the first 4 months were the worst - my hubby will be going back to work at 2 weeks for me and he works away so will be gone for 3 weeks, hoping I can cope...
  5. Falcon6210

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Total reverse shoulder 6/11

    Thank you benne68 hopefully I will
  6. Falcon6210

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Total reverse shoulder 6/11

    Hi folks - I had a tkr 7 months ago which was a mission and a half to survive but I did and am on the other side and it was the best thing I could of done for myself as I now have a fabulous knee that is strong and pain free asides from stiffness and a little swelling - which I hear can be about...
  7. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Thank you Both for your replies - my swelling is there all the time not just when I exercise it looks like a Christmas ham - I don’t think it has gone down since I had the surgery I just hoped at 3 months it would - the surgeon didn’t seem concerned - I am walking about 20-25 mins a day with the...
  8. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Hi Layla thank you so much - I just had a query regarding swelling - my knee although it feels a lot better than it did - my knee is still a swollen as soon after surgery it does not seem to be going down at all and I feel like I am carrying a brick around with me - I bumped into a lady that had...
  9. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Thanks so much Jocette for getting back to me - I was a bit worried as I read others that seem to be walking a lot more but the swelling is still an issue for me - I do feel like I am turning a corner so i won’t worry anymore
  10. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Hello there - I’m not sure how to post a new question - so I’ve just clicked on quote this post and this section came up - I just wanted to see what anyone’s thoughts are as to how I am doing - I’m just over 10 weeks post surgery, I had been struggling with swelling but as of week 10 I feel like...
  11. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Hi Layla - thank you for the lovely message and happy Christmas and a happy and safe new year - yes 2 months today - still experiencing a lot of inflammation and stiffness - it’s certainly been a journey - I wonder how much longer the swelling will last - can’t wait to just feel normal lol
  12. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Hi Layla, Thank you for asking - well it’s five and a half weeks since my surgery it certainly has been a ride, I think everything went really well and is continuing that way I think I have just been surprised that it is still so painful even this many weeks out. Sleep has been an issue I feel...
  13. Falcon6210

    TKR Falcon6210 in recovery

    Hi all - not sure if this is where I update - I had my TKR on Tuesday 24/10 - wow what an experience and glad that’s over - first 2 days were horrendous as they tried different pain meds so I vomited, fainted, blood pressure dropped and nauseous 48 hours until I said no more I can’t do this -...
  14. Falcon6210

    TKR Two years out from October 2023 TKR

    Hi there I hope it all went well - I’m going in on 24th so 2 days away sending best wishes
Back
Top Bottom