Recent content by Fakeparts

  1. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Is knee popping normal ? Like when you crack your knuckles?
  2. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    8/17/16 meniscus surgery
  3. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Looking back there were a lot of things I should have done, questions I should have asked,but after 2 years of pain and meniscus surgery, cortisone and gel shots, I just wanted to be out of pain. We trust our drs, and believe we made the right decision. My OS is doing everything he can for me...
  4. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Thank you for responding. Saw my OS yesterday, everything looked good. He thinks pain is from inflammation and put me on Celebrex, will see him in 2 weeks. My original post was about a stress fracture, not sure how it all became about PT. I never had knee replacement before , so I followed my OS...
  5. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Went back and read recovery articles. I’m not worried about PT, dr had canceled it for me. I just went about my routine at my own pace. I ice and elevate constantly, it helps the pain, otc meds don’t work for me. Thanks for all the good information in the recovery articles.
  6. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    It was an outpatient surgery center, they close at 5:30. We didn’t realize it was going to continue after I was more alert, hindsight. My brother came in the morning to care for me while my husband went to work. The nurse came early too, so it all worked out. I didn’t collapse anymore after that...
  7. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Called OS yesterday, talked to his PA, told her I tried working but after 3 days of 4 hr shifts I was done. She wanted to give me a note for less hrs. I’m 13 weeks post op and can’t work 4 hrs. Even with a 15 min icing break. She moved up my appt to tomorrow, she’s suggesting more xrays to see...
  8. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    That’s the only X-ray pic I have right now, waiting for all records. The cross was just there to point out things he was explaining. The diagram you posted is correct, that’s the area of my pain. It’s the same area as before the surgery.
  9. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Hi Celle, He didn’t say how it may have happened, he made that diagnosis by the pain I was describing. He suggested I stay off it for 2 weeks, but I’m overweight and it’s hard to be non weight bearing, but I did my best. I’m still icing and elevating and taking Tylenol. I will try to post x-ray...
  10. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    Hi Celle, He didn’t say how it may have happened, he made that diagnosis by the pain I was describing. He suggested I stay off it for 2 weeks, but I’m overweight and it’s hard to be non weight bearing, but I did my best. I’m still icing and elevating and taking Tylenol. I will try to post x-ray...
  11. Fakeparts

    PKR PKR stress fracture

    PKR on 2/28/18, right medial. Recovery was going well until 4½ weeks, then pain started upon standing and walking. OS diagnosed it as a stress fracture. At 12 weeks post op now and still have the same pain. Anyone else experience this?
Back
Top Bottom