Recent content by fabfay2

  1. F

    Welcome to the March Musketeers' 2018 Hip Recovery Club

    Thank you! My 2nd and hopefully last! It is getting really hot here. 94 today. Wondering if hanging by the pool would be okay. 1st hip replacement was 1/4/18, 2nd was 3/22/18.
  2. F

    Second hip replacement

    So they really screwed me. They pushed the layoff date back to 3/16 so no insurance after 3/31. Surgery on 3/22. Shaking my head.
  3. F

    Second hip replacement

    So not ready for this. I returned to work 4 weeks after left hip replacement. 1 week later they announced they are moving my division to NY. All 20 of my employees being laid off. I have to rush schedule 2nd surgery while I still have insurance. I am so not ready for this. I don’t even feel...
  4. F

    THR THR 1/4/18

    Hello All, Thanks to all for this forum! It has gotten through what has been way tougher than I thought it would be. I am back to work for 4 days and find I am exhausted ½ way through the day. Normal? I miss crossing my legs. Will I ever be able to? How long after surgery until I can have a...
  5. F

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    I had THR 1/4 and I am really struggling with depression. I still hurt physically and would rather stay in bed than do anything else. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom