Recent content by E'sknees

  1. E

    2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Thanks for your encouragement. I am a massage therapist and I know a lot about anatomy. I'm in very good shape and I plan on returning to work as early as six weeks. I massage people and horses and I can't afford to lose any clients because of my disability. So it's the recovery time the...
  2. E

    2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Glad to see I have a surgery buddy for October 9th...I'm scared beyond belief. I keep looking at my knees and think they will never look the same after the surgery.:dubious:
  3. E

    2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I'm penciled in for Oct. 9th...RTKR....looking forward to being pain free and getting my life back. I'm 54 years young. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom