Recent content by erynnar

  1. E

    Using NSAIDs or other meds to delay surgery

    Exactly Duffer! And good luck on your surgery. I am sitting here recovering from my surgery last Tuesday. Despite post op pain (which is really minimal. Everything has been the same this time around.
  2. E

    Using NSAIDs or other meds to delay surgery

    What Michegon said, and their doctor said, is what mine said also. When I couldn't handle it or my quality of life was so bad that I couldn't stand it, then that is the time for the surgery. And yes, you'll be surprised how much your quality of life is suffering if you think about it. I know...
  3. E

    Using NSAIDs or other meds to delay surgery

    Woody, I waited, using first over the counter NSAIDs, then prescription strength NSAIDs. Then those stopped working and I had to go with Tramadol. The pain just gets exponentially worse, and I did wind up with bone on bone. I also was in constant pain which led to me not even being able to go...
  4. E

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    Hello fellow musketeers! I am having total left hip replacement for a congenital deformity on the 10th of this month.
Back
Top Bottom