Recent content by Endlesswell

  1. Endlesswell

    THR My Left Hip story

    I’m 12 days post-op and taking it slow. Glad that I postponed getting fully back into teaching until next week. Even that feels like a stretch but I feel badly for my students with whom I have only met face to face (sort of) once. The good news is that I will be able to talk with them from my...
  2. Endlesswell

    THR My Left Hip story

    Yes, my right hip feels just fine - no problems whatsoever after the last dislocation two years ago :)
  3. Endlesswell

    THR My Left Hip story

    My first THR (right side) was on May 30 2018. And yes, I’ve decided to take another week before I jump fully back into work!
  4. Endlesswell

    THR My Left Hip story

    Thanks everyone! I decided to take another week off from teaching to give myself the space to heal and recuperate. It really does help to talk to others who have been and are currently going through this! For some more dramatic news: my first surgery and recovery two years ago was going...
  5. Endlesswell

    2020 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    I’d like to join the September group. My THR was on Sept. 11.
  6. Endlesswell

    THR My Left Hip story

    Hello all, I had a left THR 9 days ago, my second THR in two years. I have nothing too terrible to report other than the shock and amazement of being sent home on the same day!! The last time around, I spent two nights in the hospital. My surgeon (who is the same) said that they have improved...
Back
Top Bottom