Recent content by elvatrguy

  1. elvatrguy

    Opposite side compensation

    Thanks I will take a look. I am also now 2 days pre-op and just hoping I have good recovery from this surgery and can back to working. Sent from my iPhone
  2. elvatrguy

    Opposite side compensation

    I am going for surgery next week and just wondering if anyone has had problems with there good side. I am getting THR on my right hip and more or less this decision was made from the pain in my left foot. I was managing the hip pain for about 2years with daily Advil and/or Aleve. But did nothing...
  3. elvatrguy

    2017 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    I'm going for hip replacement surgery on my right side on May 9th 2017. I'm 44yo with so much life ahead of me. Thanks and look forward to exploring others stories regarding THP.
Back
Top Bottom