Recent content by ElleBelle

  1. ElleBelle

    THR Summer 2019 THR Recovery

    Hi... thank you @Layla, @Debru4, @HipsterKat, and @Jaycey....all of your posts were so reassuring and empowering. I’m so grateful for this forum. I am feeling better after a week of just taking it easy and simply listening to my body and walking, and icing ALOT more. Prior to my surgery my NP...
  2. ElleBelle

    THR Summer 2019 THR Recovery

    @Layla, thanks for the advice. Eases my anxiety a bit and I will definitively be sitting outside a bit today to enjoy the garden and some nature. My PT said not to ice more than 20 min a day every other hour or so - something about if you ice too long too much blood gets directed to the iced...
  3. ElleBelle

    THR Summer 2019 THR Recovery

    Good morning....I’m struggling a bit and feeling some anxiety. I’ll be 4 weeks post op this coming Tuesday and I’ve had a bit of a set back I think. The burning in my thigh has dissipated and I’m not having the muscle spasms as I was a couple of weeks ago. I was feeling GREAT; I actually thought...
  4. ElleBelle

    THR Summer 2019 THR Recovery

    Hello! I had a LTHR (anterior approach) on June 4th and am home recovering. Things have been quite well, but I do have to say I am so happy to have come across this forum. It’s so helpful to know that I’m not crazy given all of the questions ie.. “I wonder if this is normal? I hope it won’t be...
Back
Top Bottom