Recent content by El Kabong

  1. El Kabong

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    Now that I'm almost 7 weeks out from my TKR I'm bummed about the numbness on the lateral, (outside), part of my right knee. Searched for "numbness" & found Qdogpa's question. Everything else is healing up quite nicely, but from my incision to a point past the middle of the side of my knee it's...
  2. El Kabong

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    Left to right, my knee Monday morning, 1/13/2020. At about 3:00 in the afternoon the same day. After post-op visit at 2-1/2 weeks, sticky tape residue but no staples! Finally today, 2/9/2020.
  3. El Kabong

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2020 Knee Recovery Club

    I'd be tickled to have you add me to the list; I had a TKR on my right knee Monday, January 13th, 2020. Left knee slated for spring/summer 2020.
Back
Top Bottom