Recent content by eeyore72500

  1. eeyore72500

    THR I'm back & having issues with non operated hip

    I'm glad you saw the doctor. Take it easy for a day or two and see how you feel. Maybe it will go away or at least feel less painful Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. eeyore72500

    THR I'm back & having issues with non operated hip

    Hi Gilly I had my surgery November 24th and I too am having groin pain. Sleeping is so horrible. I can't stand it. I know all the feelings you are feeling. This time of year the restrictions are just really killing my Christmas spirit. I am an emotional mess crying every single day at nothing...
  3. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    Depression seems to be rearing it's ugly head and I'm not happy about it. I need it to go away!
  4. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    I just called the nurse because I'm petrified of a blood clot. I don't have a fever or like stabbing pain anywhere. She told me I probably just over did it. And to ice and elevate it and take it easy tomorrow too Ugh. I hate this. I read somewhere on here you need patience to get you through...
  5. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    I'm thinking it is going to be horrible without the dressing on it. I think mine comes off Monday. . Have a nice lunch. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    Yes. That could be the problem. As soon as my company leaves I am going to go lay in bed. Maybe that will help. I hope you are doing well!!!
  7. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    Hi @Gilly it really is nice to have found this forum. I just don't know why my knee and calf are so swollen today. I think I'm gonna have to spend more time in my actual bed than sitting in the uncomfortable chair all day. Maybe the way I was sitting made my swelling so bad. I said to my...
  8. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    Thank you so much for the articles!!!! I am really concerned today about the amount of swelling I have on my entire right side. So much that I feel like I can't even more. I am not sure what it's all about. Maybe all the pain medication and other stuff? I have only really been drinking water...
  9. eeyore72500

    THR 41 and had my first THR on Monday 11/24

    I am happy to say I survived the hip surgery and had it done on Monday and came home Wednesday. I was petrified to come home. I am married and have my husband to take care of me and my kids were at my parents for Thanksgiving and got home yesterday so we are all finally home together but it...
Back
Top Bottom