Recent content by dtnfrmtexas

  1. dtnfrmtexas

    Post-Op Reports and a Question

    Thank you, Orthodoc. I will ask about it when I see the doctor next Wednesday.
  2. dtnfrmtexas

    Post-Op Reports and a Question

    Hello. I am one week post-op and doing okay, I think. I went home the day after surgery and have had home PT since. I have exceeded all PT goals except being able to fully straightened my leg. On the surface everything seems to be doing very well. In the paperwork that my wife or I received at...
  3. dtnfrmtexas

    Right PKR

    Thank you for the articles and the advice.
  4. dtnfrmtexas

    Right PKR

    I am getting an Oxford, right knee partial replacement, next Monday. I am a little leary and hope that the recovery goes quickly and according to plan. I have had 28 surgeries (everything from being scoped to a meniscus transplant). I hope that this one is the last one for a good while. I...
  5. dtnfrmtexas

    August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?

    Hi, Group! I'm having a partial right knee on August 5, 2013.
Back
Top Bottom