One thing I forgot to add was Migraines. I have had a increase of migraines since my surgery. I do get them often but I have never had these many days of migraines in my life. Almost everyday I need to take Imitrex@100mg. Has anyone else had this issue?
Thank you for reading.
Hello all
I just found this site today. I had my 1st hip done on my left hip and hope with in a month from now to have my right. I'm not sure what type I had but it was right side and only maybe a 6 inch scar. Yes it was a total hip replacement. I think you all use THR. I am 50 years young and...
Hi medic I was reading your post today. I just had mine right hip done on the 27Dec13. I am 50 and still need to have my left done. I was happy to read you messages and have seen we have gone through the same issue's. I don't really post much in any forum's. This is kinda new for me. I have had...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.