Recent content by Doxielover

  1. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    Does anyone know if high nucleated cells and monocytes in pink synovial fluid points to infection?
  2. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    @Jockette thank you. My Sed Rate and CRP were negative but my Synovial Fluid count showed high Nucleated cells and Monocytes, hoping that does not mean infection.
  3. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    @Jockette thank you! It has been difficult to find information on the open procedure.
  4. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    Is there nobody on here who has undergone an open Lysis of adhesions?
  5. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    Hello everyone, I have not posted in a while but have kept active reading posts. It has been a very long rollercoaster ride since my RTKA on June 27th. The first two months were pretty tough, I had a lot of problems with just minor therapy at home. My PT was great, she never pushed me. I...
  6. Doxielover

    TKR The ‘tears and regret’ stage...

    I am 8 days out and have cried multiple times a day. Today my meltdown/cry is I think I have an area of cellulitis starting!
  7. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    @snowdrop yes agreed the thigh pain is a killer! Thanks for the support!
  8. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    @Jockette thank you for the information, definitely will be reading over and over!
  9. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    @snowdrop thank you! I just never expected all the thigh pain without use of the tourniquet. I will try adding the Tylenol in between the Hydrocodone, that should help too.
  10. Doxielover

    TKR June 27 RTKA I made it!

    Hi all! Finally had my surgery on Thursday the 27th, Mako assisted. My surgeon said my bones had little holes all over from the arthritis and two big grooves down the Femur, he said it was very interesting. I spent one night in the hospital and am now home. My surgeon is two hours away so the...
  11. Doxielover

    Right TKR 6/21/19

    @Renmusical thinking of you today, good luck with the surgery. I am 6 days out and getting closer, but I understand the wait can be unbearable. Keep us posted when you are able.
  12. Doxielover

    Lots of changes since my THR

    @lovetocookandsew thank you for the information. My OS did say they would give a little Versed first. Once that is done I will then go to OR for the spinal.
  13. Doxielover

    Lots of changes since my THR

    @Jockette thank you so much❤️❤️ These two girls are 2 of 4!
  14. Doxielover

    Lots of changes since my THR

    @lovetocookandsew thank you for the information. I am not good at dealing with narcotics myself, I get pretty sick easily so the less the better for me! Do you remember the placement being painful?
  15. Doxielover

    Lots of changes since my THR

    Seems like my wait has been forever, almost 3 months. I am scheduled for right TKR on July 27th next week yeah☺️ Had my final pre op appointment last week, some changes since I had my hip done. My surgeon now prescribes Flomax to begin 5 days prior and two weeks post surgery to prevent urinary...
Back
Top Bottom