Recent content by Doxhnd Man

  1. D

    TKR Doxhnd's Restless Legs

    Thanks for getting back to me. It's good to know this won't go on forever.
  2. D

    TKR Doxhnd's Restless Legs

    I too have RLS. I had a TKR on Jan. 7, 2020. Since about the 1st wk. after Surgery my big toe on my surgical leg would slowly flex up on it's on--sometimes my entire surgical knee would involuntarily flex which was pain 10+. I called my OS at about week 12 and she told me I shouldn't have it...
  3. D

    PKR Maddening Restless Leg

    I too have RLS. I had a TKA on Jan. 7, 2020. Since about the 1st wk. after Surg. my big toe on my surg. leg would slowly flex up on it's on--sometimes my entire surg. knee would involuntarily flex which was pain 10+. I called my OS at about wk 12 and she told me I shouldn't have it any more...
Back
Top Bottom