Recent content by dowhatmed

  1. dowhatmed

    Surgery scheduled for 5/21

    The copay didn't surprise me, the up front was the surprise. Thanks for the reply.
  2. dowhatmed

    Surgery scheduled for 5/21

    Medicare operates similar to insurance policies where the patient is responsible for any outstanding balance not covered by the insurance company. Medicare negotiates fees with the The provider might not accept the Medicare payment as payment in full so the patient is responsible for the...
  3. dowhatmed

    Surgery scheduled for 5/21

    My surgery is scheduled for 5/21. I've had my pre-op examine, my joint replacement class is scheduled for 5/14. The hospital sent a letter telling me they've confirm what Medicare will cover and if I pay the outstanding balance before the day of surgery they will give me a 20% discount. The...
  4. dowhatmed

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    My surgery is scheduled for 5/21. I've had my pre-op examine, my joint replacement class is scheduled for 5/14. The hospital sent a letter telling me they've confirm what Medicare will cover and if I pay the outstanding balance before the day of surgery they will give me a 20% discount. The...
Back
Top Bottom