Recent content by doingmykneenext

  1. doingmykneenext

    Ice on knee vs Ice on Hip

    Thanks for making me feel so welcome
  2. doingmykneenext

    Ice on knee vs Ice on Hip

    Thanks. I am learning so much here Melissa
  3. doingmykneenext

    Ice on knee vs Ice on Hip

    As I said in my introduction, I had about 4-5 hip surgeries last year and 2 femur bone surgeries. I did not use ice at all after any of these surgeries. I have read about ice being so important for knee surgery. Why is that? Melissa
  4. doingmykneenext

    LTKR July 15 for me

    I am new here as well,but I wanted to welcome you here. Melissa
  5. doingmykneenext

    Knee restrictions??

    Thanks everyone for your replies. The fact that knees cannot dislocate makes me feel better.
  6. doingmykneenext

    Which is worse Hip replacement surgery or knee replacement surgery?

    Thank you for the advice. I am very happy that I found this place.
  7. doingmykneenext

    Knee restrictions??

    When you have a hip replaced, there are restrictions on what you can and cannot do so you do not have your new hip pop out. Are there any similar restrictions after a knee replacement? Thanks
  8. doingmykneenext

    Which is worse Hip replacement surgery or knee replacement surgery?

    Thanks everyone. Are there knee restrictions after surgery like the hip restrictions?
  9. doingmykneenext

    Which is worse Hip replacement surgery or knee replacement surgery?

    thanks. What makes knees longer recovery than hips?
  10. doingmykneenext

    Which is worse Hip replacement surgery or knee replacement surgery?

    I am having my right knee replaced July 10,2014. A little of my medical history is in order now. I am fused from C2 to my pelvis. Last summer, I had my right hip replaced and it popped out 4 times and had to be put back in. Finally, my hip surgeon spoke to my spine doctor and figured out how to...
Back
Top Bottom