Recent content by diannedawn

  1. D

    TKR 6 weeks out - just need the truth

    I guess I should have my New Years resolution be to enjoy the life I have and not fret about the life I wish I had. That does seem to be good advice. As I said, I have learned to accommodate my not so bendy knee... But I guess I need to quit dwelling on the fact that it’s never going to be like...
  2. D

    TKR 6 weeks out - just need the truth

    I hope everyone is ready to make 2019 a Happy New Year! This will be the year that my TKR turns 2 in March. Nothing much has changed for me since my prior posts... no dramatic changes in the amount I can bend my knee. Believe me I have tried to make it bend more. Then there was the time I fell...
  3. D

    TKR 6 weeks out - just need the truth

    Will this work? This is what my right knee (TKR) will do This is what I want it to do It's hard for me to take a photo...I do not have a selfie stick...lol...
  4. D

    TKR 6 weeks out - just need the truth

    Celle, thanks! I feel better now. I really want to believe that it is just a matter of time, but the way the Dr acted and certain things he said...like when I said "so I'm never going to be able to squat or sit on the floor with my legs crossed?" and he said "No, and I would not want you...
  5. D

    TKR 6 weeks out - just need the truth

    I guess I was pretty stupid to not do a lot more research BEFORE I had this done...but I didn't...and there's no turning back the clock, so I just need the truth. Yes my knee hurt a lot pre-surgery. I had been bone on bone for over 6 six years. Yes it kept me from walking any real distance...
Back
Top Bottom