Hi @Bionic
My husband also helps me , seeing my own PT on Tuesday and will go though all my exercise routine with her as I might being doing too much again.
Hi @Bionic
I am on a six week rehab course with the wet bikes .
I love it and it’s a gentle class, my rotation is fine it’s straightening that seems to be my problem.
How are you getting on otherwise ?
I had my rom checked for first time in weeks 115 bend and 15 straight , so my straight leg is not good, what is best thing I can do to help this improve ? I am 3 months post op.
I am now 12 weeks post Op and doing well , apart from the last couple of days I have itching at the bottom of my scar and to the side of it. Not sure if this a cause for concern or part of normal healing process.
Hi @Jp22
I am 10 weeks in and yes Id say sleeping for me has been a problem, it is getting better.
I have been working from home for about 5 weeks and started phased return last week of 1/2 day to see how the commute was. What I struggle with is not being able to sit for longer than 45 mins...
@Jodingers
Hi
I I ce and elevate as well ,if you are talking about the cryocuff ? You can get them here from amazon.
Wouldn’t be without mine only problem now is back at work now ‘, and is a bit bulky to commute with ,so have knee wrap that holds ice packs which is also handy.
@Jockette Thanks I think that is possible , have cut some exercise out today, will see how it goes, am going to try first Aqua Spin in the morning, as not having any problem with static bike and other people I've spoken to who have had surgery think it is good, as you go at your own pace.
I’m half way through weeek nine TKR on right knee.
I feel like I’ve gone backwards last few Days the swelling/tightness is behind the knee and my calve is vey tight any ideas ?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.