Recent content by Debit

  1. D

    Revision of a knee replacement

    I will have a Zimmer replacement. Did the docs give any advice on stairs after the replacement. I do about 20 flights of stairs a day with my job and am thinking I may look for something different. Also what about gardening with all the bending? How long were each of you in the hospital after...
  2. D

    Revision of a knee replacement

    I had an ice skating accident in 1980 and had a houser procedure done. Followed by loose screws and have had 6 surgeries by 5 different surgeons, we move a lot. 3 of them were arthroscopic. The replacement was done in 2009. The doctors surgery notes show that the surgery lasted 3 hours because...
  3. D

    2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

    I am scheduled to have a revision of my TKR that has failed. Is there anyone else in a similar situation? Date December 21
  4. D

    Revision of a knee replacement

    Is there anyone here who has had a knee replacement fail and then had a revision. I have to have a revision on Dec 21 and have some questions.
Back
Top Bottom