Recent content by DebB.

  1. DebB.

    THR Help! THR in 2012

    Oh wow, I do have some problem with arthritis in my back at times. This makes sense and actually makes me feel better. At least I didn't do anything to my hip. Thank you, Claire!
  2. DebB.

    THR Help! THR in 2012

    I had a RTHR in 12/2012 and recovery was great. I have had no problems since then with the hip. However, yesterday I bent down to pick something up and felt a terrible pain in my right groin area. At first, I could barely stand or put weight on it. After a minute or so the pain lessened. As...
  3. DebB.

    Back Again...This Time It's The Knee

    Can anyone that returned to work after their TKR tell me how long it took? If I can get a better idea about the recovery time I can start planning a little more to do this. My position is mostly desk work but I do have to visit patients a couple days a week out on their units. The farthest...
  4. DebB.

    Back Again...This Time It's The Knee

    Thank you so much for all of the wonderful replies. I did have a couple of injections in my knee. They only lasted a few weeks though. I am so depressed today because my daughter told me that her mother-in-law asked if I was alright. She said I was walking hunched over when she saw me last...
  5. DebB.

    Back Again...This Time It's The Knee

    :sos:Hello, Everyone. I'm new on this part of the forum but did have a RTHR in December 2012 and you guys got me through it. My left knee is actually where my trouble started in 2011 but then the hip went and it was by far the most painful. So I opted to do the hip first and got through that...
  6. DebB.

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hi to all of my fellow hipster friends! Just dropped in to check on everyone. My RTHR was 12/6/2012 and I had an awesome and quick recovery. Back to work in 5 weeks and very little issues. My hip is fantastic and I am so glad I had it done. Can't run now though and that bothers me for some...
  7. DebB.

    From Hip to Knee

    Hi, Josephine. Buttocks pain is located L2 D on back side of 2nd chart you sent. The knee pain is located about at L3/4 almost right on the line and again almost on the line of C/D of 2nd chart. I hope this makes since.
  8. DebB.

    From Hip to Knee

    Hello, Everybody! I had a THR on my right hip in December and everything went great. Now I need to concentrat on my left knee. I know I have several tears in my meniscus but also have degenerative arthtitis. Just nursing the knee for now. I have 2 questions to ask you knee pros. 1. If my...
  9. DebB.

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hi everyone! Thought I drop by and glad I did. I had my THR of the right hip on 12/6/12. Things are going great. Little pain in the groin area every now and then but I think that is still just post op recovery. It's usually when I've done too much. My problem is my left knee now so I...
  10. DebB.

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    15 days postop and return to work? Man, you beat me and I thought I was doing good at 5 weeks. A M A Z I N G!!
  11. DebB.

    THR It's over!!!!

    Thanks, Vida. I had forgotten about the Meloxicam and do have some. My OS had prescribed it for my knee about a year ago. I'll try that. Deb
  12. DebB.

    THR It's over!!!!

    Aargh! I can't do this today. I meant to say the my OS prescribed theHydroco for my KNEE long before he had to for my hip. :) Deb
  13. DebB.

    THR It's over!!!!

    Oops...I better add to my previous post that my OS had prescribed the Hydroco for me long before he had to prescribe it for the hip.
  14. DebB.

    THR It's over!!!!

    Hey Gang - Had to jump on here for a quick question to my friends. I've been doing great at work but am now focusing my problems back on my knee pain which is what started before my hip. My question isn't a knee question though, it's a Hydroco question. My knee pain is intermittent often...
  15. DebB.

    THR It's over!!!!

    For those of you that were wondering, I'm 56 years old myself.
Back
Top Bottom