Just to give a progress report
Both knees feel.the same!!! Numbness over kneecap
No pain
Can walk up and down steps
Walked 8 miles a month ago
Have been playing pickle Ball twice a week and also riding pelaton bike
Swelling all gone
Just a small baker cyst behind left knee
Hope to...
Hi
Just to chime in keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about a number just strive for function
Keep doing the slides and chair slides
And try flexing on stair
Keep the knee mobile
It will come !
Hi Mickey
With my 2nd tkr I had extreme calf swelling and a painful calf. I like you had a sono . No dvt
It will go down and so will the pain
Don't overdo the PT or exercise.
You will get there
Elevate ice and rest
Hi Ruby
I understand your journey all too well
I had a RTKR in July 2015 and a LTKR in September 2024
I also thought since my first knee went great and had no pain at all post op I would have the same recovery
Well I found out what they say here even on the same person each knew is unique...
Go slowly . Don't rush it.
It takes time for all the muscles to heal
And then there will be good days and harder days.
Your only 7 weeks out take your time and it will get better
Hi all.
It's the ups and downs of a 3 month old TKR.
It seems the extreme cold in new york like the 20 degree weather has brought back my band feeling again
Has anyone had that happen ?
I need warm weather
Hope all have a happy Sunday and happy holidays
Hi all
Just a quick update
Had my first day without any icing yesterday
Knee felt fine
Calf still swollen a little bit moves fine
Visited my daughter in Florida and walked 3 1/2 miles and had no discomfort
Seeing Ortho next week Have a great tuesday
No pain
Doesn't really buckle but "feels" funny. Could be because of the clicking
No swelling I can see
Hope to get X-ray and good news in 10.days
Have a great Wednesday too
Just a quick update and question
The knee is working well. But I FEEL IT ALL THE TIME!
. Not a pain but knowing that it is there
Same way my right one felt until it's buddy came along and took over .
But know the almost 10 year old TKR is feeling it . Clicking with every step. Quite...
That's the best philosophy. Some days are better than others . And you will find by going by weeks each one brings some improvement even though small it's a step in the right direction
If your pico is buzzing you could disconnect it and turn it back on and see if that corrects it
It can also be a small air leak
Ask your os if you could just turn it off all together.the dressing will still work
As for.the puckering that's normal. It will reshape over the next 2-6 months...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.