Recent content by DBadk

  1. DBadk

    THR AVN THR

    Everything is going as planned...very good...the only movement that tells me I had a hip replacement is bending at the hip...to pick something up or what not...other than that...good...sometimes when I sit for awhile when I stand to walk it's minor stiffness..other than that its a world of...
  2. DBadk

    THR AVN THR

    I'm doing well...stronger by the week...I'm back to work light duty already...no more thigh pain...very slight pain sometimes where the back of my thigh meets my glute but probably a 2 or 3 out of 10....no limp...just physical therapy and walking alot...I know it's a long time before I'm...
  3. DBadk

    THR AVN THR

    I'm doing well more ups than downs...sleeping still isn't the greatest but that's my only real complaint if there is one...the pain isn't truly pain just uncomfortable all the time...no matter how i lay or elevate or every which way is possible within a few minutes I need to change my position...
  4. DBadk

    THR LTHR with coexisting scoliosis history

    I also had scoliosis surgery and a thr...I had my back done in 2004 and just had my hip replaced 5/8/20...avascular necrosis was the cause of my thr...I understand what could cause AVN but I didnt seem to fit any of the criteria...so far the other hip is fine....it does make me curious how many...
  5. DBadk

    THR AVN THR

    I was coming to this forum for awhile before my surgery to try to get a feeling of what I was in for with a total hip. I had a total right hip done on 5/8/20 anterior approach in Saratoga hospital NY, I went home the same day of the surgery and have been doing pretty well since. I'm 10 days post...
Back
Top Bottom