Recent content by Dante46

  1. Dante46

    THR Left done, right done...7 weeks apart

    Hi there. Had my LTHR on July 31 and just had my RTHR two days ago on September 18. Wondered if anyone else has had both hips replaced in such an aggressive time frame as well? (and what your experience was like) The left is progressing nicely and the right is quite sore (well, I was just...
  2. Dante46

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Left THR surgery went without a hitch. Truly amazing how quickly they get you up and moving afterwards. I was discharged 32 hours after being admitted (had 3 PT sessions in the hospital)! I have home PT this morning and a home nurse visit this afternoon. Admittedly, pretty sore and stiff in...
  3. Dante46

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Hi @cpollock. That's great things got moved up for you! Hope recovery is going well. As for me, I'm counting down the days!
  4. Dante46

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Having left THR on July 31st. The right hip to be done this fall. Woo-hoo...I can't wait. It's been a long time coming.
Back
Top Bottom