Recent content by Dani45

  1. Dani45

    TKR Very ill after TKR

    Hi Yes this is the hospital in Stanmore. From what I understand it is one of the best orthopaedic hospitals in the U.K. I did see my surgeon privately but he also has NHS clinic there too. The care I received under Tim Briggs and the hospital was second to none. Sent from my iPad using...
  2. Dani45

    TKR Very ill after TKR

    Hi eve I had a TKR 22/8/2015. If you are willing to travel to London my surgeon who is one of the best is Professor Tim Briggs. I seem to remember reading another post from Josephine who mentioned that she has worked with him He is so lovely and I'm sure he could help you. He works at Royal...
  3. Dani45

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi I am being admitted on 21st August for Surgery on 22nd. Mixed emotions at present, had pre op assessment last Friday so seems very real now. Thanks Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Dani45

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi Linda thanks for the kind response. Wishing you well too. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  5. Dani45

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I'm having a left TKR in August. 45 yrs old and very nervous but looking forward to pain free days. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom