Recent content by dadman35

  1. D

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    I am 18 months out and still have swelling and achy when I work it. I dont know what knee I have and go by the montra ignorance is bliss! Lol. Even though the recovery was challenging it was one of the best things for me as I could not walk without being in pain. You got this!
  2. D

    TKR Here I go again!

    I get the "know what to expect". Creds for moving forward. Not sure I could, even though its been great for me those first weeks were... You got this!
  3. D

    TKR Feeling useless

    Be patient, it will come. As the site says, rest and ice early with work inly as tolerated will go a long way. I am 18 months out and its the best thing I ever did.
  4. D

    Kneeling

    Thanks so much for the input.
  5. D

    Kneeling

    I am 16 months out and am wanting to do some kneeling stretches. Its pretty painful on the new knee. Any thoughts?
  6. D

    Kneeling

    Thanks for the info. Going to implement the massage with the stretching. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. D

    Kneeling

    So, I had stopped doing the stretches for my IT and once I picked those up again my knee felt better. I guess stretching needs to be a part of my daily. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  8. D

    Kneeling

    Thanks, going to have a restful weekend. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. D

    Kneeling

    Something is going on, iced tonight and swelling is back, I would guess 50% bigger. Back to rest ice and elevate for a bit. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. D

    Kneeling

    No. Will ice when I get home tomorrow. I just figured it was part of the healing put I tried stretching and it hasnt helped. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. D

    Kneeling

    Ok Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. D

    Kneeling

    If thats it, whats the fix? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. D

    Kneeling

    When I had my last back shot, during the superman phase I was doing squats. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. D

    Kneeling

    Not sure what I did. I am having pain on the inside of my knee when I stand up. Once Im up its good but feels like a knife if I put weight on it. Just had my followup withxray and surgeon said it was good. I had a little ache then but it seems worse. Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using...
  15. D

    Kneeling

    It feels strong and solid. Depending on my level of activity, relatively pain free. When I move less it gets stiff. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom