Recent content by cwnannwn

  1. C

    TKR Cwnannwn Recovery

    Just got a TKR on March 14th. The Doctor said the knee was worst than she expected, I apparently had knee found only in 80 year olds. But the surgery went very well. There as some post operative problems. The pain pills they where giving me was making very sick. oxycoton? Just could not handle...
  2. C

    Green light for monday 14th.

    So, got everything I needed to do done. This week has been stressful. I am freaking out over every little scratch. Reached into the dishwasher got scratched by a clean fork. Did not draw blood just cut the upper skin. It is not infected and I plan on telling the OS before surgery. But if we are...
  3. C

    TKR at 31 Years Old

    So going to jump in. Tell you what you are probably going to tell yourself in 7 years. When I was 8 years old, I had a massive trauma to my right knee. The doctors put it back together, but told me that I would never walk with out a limb, never run, never jump, and I would have to have a total...
  4. C

    2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Well, I guess I should stop lurking. Total knee replacement, right knee, march 14 2016. It is funny how you grieve for something that has given you nothing but pain for the last 30 years. But I have finally accept that it is over and done, not going any further. Just replace the stupid thing...
Back
Top Bottom