Recent content by Cwick

  1. C

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I'm having bilateral total knee replacements June 18,2018. I'm terrified! But, reading information & posts here have helped calm my fears. I really appreciate this site & all the people who have taken the time to tell their stories.
  2. C

    TKR Thumper's new knee 21 Mar 2018

    Thank you for sharing your experience. I will definitely ask for the patches! I've been worried about pain relief because of my history with pain relievers. I took 1 hydrocodone and threw up for 3 days. I couldn't even keep water down. I don't want to be going through that after surgery. Thanks...
  3. C

    TKR Thumper's new knee 21 Mar 2018

    You didn't say how it's going with pain meds. I'm curious about that since they all make me sick too & I'm having bilateral TKR in June. OS says he will give me pain killer with something to settle stomach like you are doing. Is that working for you?
  4. C

    Bilateral TKR SusieShoes' New Knees

    Hi Susie Shoes. Thank you so much for the recovery information. It is so helpful. I have a question about your UTI after surgery. Did the antibiotic you were on take care of it or did you have to take an additional one? I'm very susceptible to UTIs especially when catherized. The last 3 I've...
Back
Top Bottom