Recent content by CUFlygirl

  1. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Hi all. Had revision of a loose replacement, so 7 weeks post op. My current state is walking with a cane, but practicing without one. I do walk around the house without it as much as possible. Doing my PT as assigned, no more, no less. I don't have the pain I had in the original surgery (that...
  2. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Update 3/4/2020 - MRI showed nothing. Had a bone scan last week, have appointment with OS tomorrow. Curious if anyone can help explain the results? Under Conclusions it states "Possible triple phase bone scan of the left knee consistent with either inflammatory process or prosthesis...
  3. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Update 2/19/20: I saw the 3rd OS (which is technically the 2nd opinion post spacer revision). For the record his resume includes MD, Phd, residency at Johns Hopkins, fellowship at Mayo. Good credentials. I think I'm going to have to stop at him for a while as these docs are going to think...
  4. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Update: Physiatrist said it's IT band. Two orthopedics, chiropractor, PT and massage therapist said it's not the IT band. Had a CT scan which shows hardware in place. Went to a new orthopedic (recommended by my PCP, his resume shows he did residency at Johns Hopkins and fellowship at Mayo)...
  5. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Thank You all for your replies. Today is Monday. February 3rd and the pain has increased dramatically. Yesterday I could not make one loop through the grocery store. Something is very wrong here, I don't mean to sound dramatic but in 3 weeks I have gone from shopping in 3 stores and cooking...
  6. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Hi thank you for your reply. Original LTKR 3/7/19, revision 11/11/19. Left knee Arthroscopy 10/18/2018. I did go to another doctor BEFORE the revision for an opinion and was given the "we won't touch you until a year is out" speech after waiting 45 days for an appointment. Was THAT...
  7. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    Sorry, not sure how to edit original post. I also am having difficulty walking, where I feel as if there is a wedge of hard whatever in the outer side of the knee and I'm trying to walk over it (hard to explain). Pain has been radiating across the knee cap and down into the shin. I can't stay on...
  8. C

    Revision TKR My Revision June 5, 2020

    I had first LTKR 3/19. My recovery was slow to non-existent. To keep this short, went for a second opinion to two doctors. Implant checked by 3 surgeons, found to be in solid. Found a revisionist surgeon who was positive my pain was due to unstable knee due to thin spacer. Revision surgery was...
Back
Top Bottom