Recent content by Crystal

  1. C

    THR post hip replacement

    Hip replacement 3pm Friday On my way home 3pm Saturday Walking fine with crutches
  2. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    Hip replacement 3pm Friday On my way home 3pm Saturday Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    I think I am now in the wrong group , I am now "post op" The pain from surgery is about 1/10th of the Arthritis pain I had 4 hours ago Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    Today's the day Wish me luck Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. C

    First hip replacement

    I am getting my first hip done on 30th October and hopefully the second one shortly after. I am not even slightly worried but more excited to finally get out of pain, it's probably the Tramadol and Morphene keeping me chilled even though the do not stop the pain. Sent from my iPhone using...
  6. C

    2015 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

    Right hip on 30th October left hip soon after I hope Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom