Recent content by crv

  1. C

    Ready for total right hip.

    What kind of equipment will I need at home when I am released from the hospital
  2. C

    Ready for total right hip.

    Having total right hip replacement June 9 and cannot wait. Had total right knee replacement march 3. Been hurting for over a year. Cannot wait to be pain free
  3. C

    TKR Sore knee

    I am doing a lot better with knee pain. Upped my pain medication to 4 times a day. Yes I was only icing for 20 minutes at a time. I have upped that and after reading the articles found out I was not elevating properly. Have fixed that as well On a daily basis I fix myself a sandwich at lunch...
  4. C

    TKR Sore knee

    Thanks for all the encouragement and advise. Sorry it has taken so long to get back but I have not felt good and husband had a procedure on his bladder and waiting on pathology report to determine if cancer. Thanks bottomshollow for the reading list. Haven't got started reading yet but hope to...
  5. C

    TKR Sore knee

    I had total knee replacement Monday March 3. Discharged Thursday March 6. Started PT the next day. Gave up walker the the next Wednesday and gave up cane the next Wednesday unless was going to be in a crowd of people. Had X-rays at 6 weeks and Dr said knee is perfect. I have significant pain and...
Back
Top Bottom