Recent content by Cornishpilotgig

  1. C

    2013 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

    I'm having my left hip replaced on 5th November! Will be my 6th operation on that hip and at 25 I never thought I'd be so excited to have a THR!!! :)
  2. C

    Help needed.

    Mr Sexton seemed very thorough, took his time up on the ward before surgery to answer any questions and reassured them. Seemed a genuinely nice, kind bloke. I'm hoping this will be my last op for a few years on my left!! Still need an op on my right, but need left sorted first. I have bilateral...
  3. C

    Help needed.

    Ah last time I was in Hayle 2 ladies in my bay had THRs done by Mr Sexton. He seemed lovely! My surgeon is Mark Norton who has done my previous 5 surgeries and also will be at Hayle! How funny would it be if we ended up in there at the same time!!! Glad the antibiotics worked. Give yourself a...
  4. C

    Help needed.

    Hi! How are you feeling now? The antibiotics working? Who's your surgeon? Initials will do as I know most of them!!! Hoping to get my THR beginning of December...16 week wait with my surgeon! Am going to have a proper look around this site this evening, only joined today! So so much...
  5. C

    Help needed.

    Hello!! I got very excited when I saw another Cornish person on here so had to say hello!! So sorry to hear all you are going through, I really hope you're feeling better and can get that op out of the way! I have similar fears...at 24 a hip replacement seems very very scary!! Hope you're...
Back
Top Bottom