Recent content by Cookisue

  1. Cookisue

    Bilateral TKR 3½ months post op bilateral feeling frustrated

    Let me start out by saying I am not a very patient person! My surgery was 6/1/15 and I progressed very nicely. I went back to work part time then worked up to full time last week. I am a nurse manager of a dementia unit so a lot of going up and down from sitting. Every time I stand I still feel...
  2. Cookisue

    Question for the BTKRs....

    I had a bilatetal done June 1st. I know for me this was the way to go. Both knees equally as bad. The pain after is no where neR the pain prior. I still have a ways to go but I am back at work full time 3 months later and enjoying life.
  3. Cookisue

    Bilateral TKR Bi-lateral man

    Bilateral knees on 6/1/15. I agree with the temporary depression. I am a nurse, back to work for half shifts will go back full time 8/31/15. I continue to ice and elevate. The difference from pre surgery is awesome. I can stand and walk and feel like there is a life out there. It hasnt...
  4. Cookisue

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    My bilateral knee replacement will be June 1st!!:wow:
Back
Top Bottom