Recent content by cookie12

  1. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Hey all, coming up on a year in October and I’m still having daily pain...this sucks. All I’m doing is working unable to exercise other than walking and when I do I pay for it for days with more pain and swelling....i am so frustrated. anyone have or had similar issues???
  2. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Thanks Jaycey for merging my posts! Thank you Sara. I’m just frustrated. I suppose if I’m still feeling like this in a year then I could have something to worry about. Till then head down and keep trucking.
  3. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Unfortunately that Med combo doesn’t really keep the pain under control. These days that’s all I’m going to get, my Dr stopped giving me pain meds 4 weeks post surgery and I went back to work at 6 weeks. I changed Orthos partly for that reason, and mostly because her bedside manner sucked. Been...
  4. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Yeah I don’t walk excessively at work either. My ortho used an implant that didn’t use cement so at the year mark he said if I’m still having pain he’ll do a bone scan to see it there is a good grafting. I guess it’s ibuprofen/Tylenol for the immediate future for me
  5. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Does age matter?? I’m 49
  6. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Work in a hospital it’s about 50-50 stand/sit and maybe walk 3 times a week about a mile each time.
  7. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Hey all, I had tkr in October and am having deep pain in the joint, moderate swelling almost everyday and the joint is very warm all the time. I am not doing anything other than work And some light walking. Is it possible I have an allergy or sensitivity to the implants? I’m thinking I shouldn’t...
  8. C

    TKR Almost a year daily pain still

    Hey all I had TKR on 10/23 and at this point my pain during the day is minimal and I getting around with very little hinderance, 120 degrees flexion minimal swelling still. As soon as I go to bed to sleep I can only get about 3-4 hours sleep because I get deep aching bone pain in my joint and...
Back
Top Bottom