Recent content by CoffeandCrafts

  1. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    Hello @Layla ! Thank you so much! Things have improved… at a very slow rate… but improvement is good! I’m walking with a cane most of the time now, occasionally using the walker when I’m really tired. But I remember thinking this day would not ever come so I’m pleased and hopefully it won’t be...
  2. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    Yes, hoping! @msart
  3. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    @msart I feel that exhaustion too!!! So sorry you are experiencing the pain as well!
  4. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    @myglasshalffull Thank you! I really appreciate your comment and suggestions! I will work on getting back to icing more!
  5. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    @niknak79 Thank you for sharing your experience! I really appreciate it! Like I mentioned above to @mendogal i think I really had my expectations for a timeline of recovery all wrong in my head! The weakness in my right leg is probably contributing the most to my pain and limitations- I am...
  6. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    @mendogal Thank you so much for your response and sharing your experience! I am still using the walker - I have attempted to use my cane but it just causes too much pain and my leg is just so very weak. I think I didn’t have my expectations for the timeline of my recovery set properly from the...
  7. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    Thank you so very very much! I really appreciate your kind words and I wish you continued wellness and recovery!
  8. CoffeandCrafts

    THR Third Hip Surgery/1st THR

    Hello there, I’m here post-op a posterior THR on my right hip on 9/26/24. Prior to this I had two other surgeries on the same hip that were generally speaking failed/unsuccessful. I’m almost to 5 weeks post op and still having quite a lot of pain and limited mobility. I’m nervous, of course...
  9. CoffeandCrafts

    Hip Arthroscopy Hip Surgery No. 2 - Arthroscopy Revision And More

    Thank you so much, Jaycey! I appreciate all the encouragement and information!
  10. CoffeandCrafts

    Hip Arthroscopy Hip Surgery No. 2 - Arthroscopy Revision And More

    Hello Everyone! I wanted to say hi and get reacquainted after a long absence. My original hip arthroscopy with labral tear repair and femoraplasty for hip impingement was done in May of 22. On December 22nd 2023 I had a second arthroscopy to reshape my femur again because there was still...
  11. CoffeandCrafts

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    @Dduck1968 I relate to those same feelings and questions swimming in my head… what if? What if my pain will be worse now and not better? Pain really plays a number on our minds! I didn’t think it was possible but today I have some relief from the pain… praying it sticks. You never know when you...
  12. CoffeandCrafts

    Hip Arthroscopy My Healing Journey Since 5.17.22

    @Jaycey Oh yes! Icing has become my most favorite activity. ☺️ No PT currently. We’ll see what they say today, I sent the message over last night. Thank you and will definitely keep ya’ll posted!
  13. CoffeandCrafts

    Hip Arthroscopy My Healing Journey Since 5.17.22

    Hello all… it’s the middle of the night and the pain is just so very uncomfortable… this just doesn’t seem like things are going very well… I’m at 7 weeks post op today. I cannot tolerate traditional pain meds any longer as I have been having far too many side effects, I am taking Tylenol and...
  14. CoffeandCrafts

    Fractured Neck of Femur/Pinning Hip Pinning after ski accident

    Enjoyed reading your update! I would love to be able to even consider walking a mile right now so I am delighted to hear you are walking 1-2! I know it’s been a long road for you but it does sound like you are on the right one. How lovely that you’ll be able to visit the ocean. Say hello to it...
  15. CoffeandCrafts

    Hip Arthroscopy siwy24's recovery and fight for health!

    @siwy24 Just wanted to reach out and see how you are doing! I hope the swelling has improved. I had a very similar surgery, it sounds like! I had a labral tear and mixed hip impingement, as well. They used 5 anchors for my tear that was from the 10:30-3:00 position and performed the bone...
Back
Top Bottom