Recent content by Coach J

  1. C

    TKR Knee stiffness<

    It's me again. Question.... not really related to stiffiness, but does any one have issues waking down inclines after TKR? If so, How did you over come it?
  2. C

    TKR Knee stiffness<

    It has been awhile since I have been on Bonesmart. I am a bit frustrated. Both of my knees are having issues. Left and right knee have discomfort on top of knee when first standing and first few steps. Going up and down stairs are HORRIBLE!l I cannot go up or down stairs without holding on...
  3. C

    TKR Knee stiffness<

    @Josephine Thank you for your wonderful reply.:) I have stopped the ibuprofen and began taking Tylenol. The pain during the day is much better, just a lot of stiffness, which I know will go away with time. I am going to Physical therapy again tomorrow, but only see what can be done to help...
  4. C

    TKR Knee stiffness<

    Hope this gives enough info. Right knee TKR 9/25/2018 Left Knee TKR 6/5/2018 1. Pain levels. Right Knee now around a 4 to 5 At night goes to about a 6 to 7 Left knee 2 to 3 2. Percocet 10mg/325 at night Ibuprofen 800 mg twice daily 325 aspirin for another week and a half Try not to take...
  5. C

    TKR Knee stiffness<

    Josephine... I would love to answer any questions. I had my second knee replaced on Sept 25. Both knees are stiff/tight.
  6. C

    Welcome to the September Sapphire's 2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Had right knee replacement on September 25, 2018
  7. C

    TKR Knee stiffness<

    Is it normal to have stiffness after 10 weeks. I am done with PT but am walking daily and still doing exercises. I have mowed the yard twice but only to be really stiff for the next two days. The knee is really doing great, just concerned about the stiffness. Knee does not appear to be...
Back
Top Bottom