Recent content by cjohns75

  1. cjohns75

    Bilateral TKR 4½ Months Post-op

    Hi, I am doing quite well in my recovery. I went back to work (office job) at 6 weeks. At 4½ months out, I am finding my legs still feel quite heavy, like lead. Stairs are doable, but sometimes it's hard to make it to the top without the handrail. Is this normal? Thank you, Carolyn BTKR...
  2. cjohns75

    Bilateral TKR 15month update....finally normal

    @Want2hike I've really appreciated reading about your journey. I plan to have BTKR in March and your post give me a realistic view of how it will be for the first few weeks. I am scheduled to have 6 weeks off, but now see that I might need more. I work in an office, so I'll see how it goes...
  3. cjohns75

    Walking/Hiking 4 months out?

    I was hoping to be able to do 3-5 miles, not too steep.
  4. cjohns75

    Walking/Hiking 4 months out?

    Hi, I am hoping for a bi-lateral knee replacement in early March 2017. I am hoping to go to Norway in July and I would love to do some easy hikes; what do you thing, is this a possibility? Thanks for any information on how it went for you. Carolyn
Back
Top Bottom