Recent content by Cinderella

  1. C

    On the other side.....having rough time

    Had my apt with my surgeon on Wed. Got drain & staples out. Surgeon feels I have a damaged femoral nerve. Wants me to continue PT...... I go back to see him in 3 weeks..... if no improvement he's sending me for a nerve conduction test. Have to walk with a brace on my leg because knee...
  2. C

    On the other side.....having rough time

    I had my total hip replacement (Anterior) surgery on Thursday Dec 11. Having a rough go of it. Hip was in worse condition than they originally thought. The 2 hour surgery lasted 4 hours. Started off with a spinal.... it didn't take due to my scoliosis, so had to do GA. Been experiencing...
  3. C

    12-11-14 ...

    We share the same surgery date....... tomorrow!!! Good luck!
  4. C

    I need a Positive Patty

    @theweezyone......... will be thinking of you on the 8th. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  5. C

    I need a Positive Patty

    Ahhhh.... yes..... Dec 11, our surgery day...... Im not a positive patty....... more of a nervous Nelly! LOL Sending you positive vibes.
  6. C

    Spinal block or GA? only 5 sleeps....eeeekkk

    I think this is my biggest fear reguarding my upcoming hip surgery (Dec 11). My surgeon also prefers spinal. Ive always had GA with all my previous surgeries. When I think of spinal.... I think of an epidural like women in labor get...... cant feel anything but wide awake. My surgeon...
  7. C

    New here.....

    Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate the warm welcome & support. Tonight is my joint class at the hospital. Hoping that will answer some questions I have and calm my fears :)
  8. C

    New here.....

    Hello everyone! I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. Im a 47 yr old female, scheduled for total hip replacement on Dec 11. I had hip surgery for SCFE as a teenager. After that surgery, I was left with a shortened leg and arthritis. Ive been putting off this surgery for a long time...
Back
Top Bottom