I am scheduled for Monday Aug 18th for RTKR. Both knees need replacing but my OS does not do Doubles(no debate here, just his call). So if all goes well(and it will) I will be planning on the Left knee for mid December. I have had pain in both knees for several years but not so bad that it...
Ok, I am totally new to Forum stuff, so let me know if I do something wrong. I read thru the rules & regs, but I may have missed something.
My RTKR is scheduled for Aug 18, 2014
I read that I was suppose to start a new thread also. What is that for and what should I name it? The date of surgery?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.