Recent content by chippa

  1. C

    Am I too young for hip replacement

    Thanks again if i could ask another couple of questions so I get an understanding - I used to be quite an active runner, not marathons or anything but a couple of 10ks a week. Has anyone been able to go back to running at all or is this a no no. Also (vanity question) can you wear high heels -...
  2. C

    Am I too young for hip replacement

    My goodness thank you all so much for taking the time to reply to me. Your thoughts and resources are a great help and I’ll take some time to go through them tonight ! It really means a lot to hear of your success with this I’m so worried about making my situation worse but your positivity is a...
  3. C

    Am I too young for hip replacement

    Would love to hear from anyone of a similar age (early 40s) who has undergone a total hip replacement. After dealing with pain in my hip post pregnancy and thinking it was muscle damage I've discovered I have hip dysplasia in my right hip. Due to that I've several tears in the labrum and the...
  4. C

    2019 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    Hi - I'm booked for right THR 18th Sep 2019 & very very nervous!
Back
Top Bottom