Recent content by Cheri

  1. Cheri

    Knee Day: August 25, 2015

    Thank you! I was hoping to go in there relaxed and well rested, but unfortunately I'm still rushing to get my apartment ready! I have to finish everything in the next couple of hours before I leave for the hospital. I know it will all work out, but... eek!
  2. Cheri

    Knee Day: August 25, 2015

    Thanks Pumpkin and Josephine. The diabetes is pretty much under control, though I did experience my first low two weeks ago (3 hours after a high-carb meal--go figure!). But I knew enough to recognize what it was and treat it. Otherwise, I think I have what I need to get by at home alone...
  3. Cheri

    Knee Day: August 25, 2015

    Hello! I'm happy to have found this site. The amount of information here is almost overwhelming, but I'm reading as much as I can. First, a big THANK YOU for one thing: I probably would not have thought about the prosthesis containing nickel if it hadn't been mentioned here. Even though I'd...
  4. Cheri

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    It's almost time! Left TKR on August 25, 2015. At some point in tomorrow's busy schedule :tiredwheel:I'll make time to start a pre-op thread!
Back
Top Bottom