Morning @crowie53, my painkillers were paracetamol, codeine and liquid morphine when I was in hospital. Now at home it’s paracetamol & codeine.
I’m don’t really like taking all these different medications but they help. I don’t really have much trouble sleeping. I’ve probably had between maybe 5...
Hi @crowie53
I’m also pleased to be able to chat too. It’s been a rough few months so far but hoping I’m going to turn that corner very soon.
I was admitted into hospital late Sunday afternoon (Oct) and stayed in A&E till the following morning (had Covid test) was then moved to an...
Yes I do have a exercise bike. I have also just hired a CPM for 2 weeks. I know a lot of people don’t recommend them but Im finding it helpful. Just gentle movements and holding on the stretch. Just gives me control of the pain. What are your thoughts?
@Carmencita
Thank you for your kind supportive words. I’ve been reading so many of other people’s experiences this afternoon and its been so helpful. I’m already starting to feel a little more optimistic.
It’s been a tough 14 weeks but hopefully now I can start thinking about my recovery in...
Hi, ive just joined, so not sure how to do all of this. I’m 14 weeks post op and nearly 2weeks post MUA.
I had small blood clots in both lungs 4 days after leaving hospital. Spent 8 days in NHS hospital. It was so worrying and I had no PT in that time either.
I'm now on blood thinners for 3...
Hi, ive just joined, so not sure how to do all of this. I’m 14 weeks post op and nearly 2weeks post MUA.
I too had small blood clots in both lungs 4 days after leaving hospital. Spent 8 days in NHS hospital. It was so worrying and I had no PT in that time either.
I'm now on blood thinners for 3...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.