Recent content by Caulie

  1. C

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I don't know how to tag someone.
  2. C

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    March 31, 2015 is my surgery date.
  3. C

    Cortisone shot now how long to wait for PKR or TKR

    Thanks for your quick responses. With all the snow, these shots also got delayed. I think now I will forgo the cortisone, but do you think the sy visa ( lubricant ) might help with being able to exercise more before surgery, and less narcotics. I was trying to take less anti inflammatories , as...
  4. C

    Cortisone shot now how long to wait for PKR or TKR

    Hi, I am hoping someone can answer me tonight, (just hoping, I realize that may not happen). I am having a partial knee replacement the last day of March, 2015. My surgeon said you could have a cortisone and lubricant injection a month before this surgery in the surgical knee. Does that sound ok...
  5. C

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Hi , my dr said I could get a cortisone and sy visa shot in my surgical knee a month before surgery, does that sound ok? Maybe I can because it's just a partial knee?
  6. C

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    Having a partial right knee replacement the end of March, with makoplasty
Back
Top Bottom