Recent content by Catldy71

  1. Catldy71

    THR Catldy's recovery

    Thanks for the link. Definitely gives some ideas to try, and information about the reasons for the issues. I did pretty good last night, continued increased magnesium, multivitamin and ice packs through the night. I bought a cane yesterday evening. I tried it out a bit this morning, and did...
  2. Catldy71

    THR Catldy's recovery

    Thanks Layla. I really like butterflies, and the idea of transformation. I found it very fitting for this stage of life for me. I loved the colors on this image. I have taken 300 mg of magnesium glycinate daily for several years, and have found it helpful for me. I am experimenting with...
  3. Catldy71

    THR Still in pain one year after THR<

    I'm sorry you are still in so much pain. I don't have any great information for you. I guess I would try to find another OS to talk to about your situation. It sounds like yours at best isn't listening or responsive to you. I hope you can get some answers from others that may be more helpful.
  4. Catldy71

    THR THR - 2 years I think

    Hi Ursula. I hope you are doing well in your recovery. I am two weeks in, and doing I think as well as can be expected.
  5. Catldy71

    THR Catldy's recovery

    I am doing better on the boredom. Tuesday, I went out to lunch with my mom and my boys. Then we went to the grocery store and I rode the cart around while they shopped. I sat out by the pool with my mom in the evening. It is hot here, but the sunshine felt great. Today I saw my OS and got...
  6. Catldy71

    THR Catldy's recovery

    Hello! Tomorrow is two weeks since my posterior right hip replacement 6/12/18. So far, I think my recovery is pretty smooth. I had an allergic reaction to the pain meds at the beginning, but got it worked out. I tapered down on meds pretty quick, and have been on just Tylenol for 2 days now...
  7. Catldy71

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Hello. I am new to the forum, and scheduled for right THR on June 12th. I am nervous, but my mobility is pretty limited so I need to have it done. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Back
Top Bottom