Recent content by Cathleen444

  1. Cathleen444

    Upstairs living after Bilateral TKR's

    Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement and links to extra info. I cannot say I am jumping for joy (because I can't, lol) as I await my surgery date. I can hope and pray that the outcome far out weighs the pain I go through on a daily basis. Thank you again! Cathleen
  2. Cathleen444

    Upstairs living after Bilateral TKR's

    Hi Pumpkln, Thank you for your reply and Happy Thanksgiving to you! Cathleen
  3. Cathleen444

    Upstairs living after Bilateral TKR's

    Hi Roy! Thank you for the welcome and reply. Yes my husband is scheduling 2 weeks off work to help me and longer if needed. The good thing is my legs are conditioned to stair climbing even though I am only able to walk about 50 feet before having to rest and can only stand in one place...
  4. Cathleen444

    Upstairs living after Bilateral TKR's

    I am 55 year old female and currently live upstairs. I do quite well climbing the one flight to my apartment but not as well with the decent. I have double TKR scheduled for mid-Jan. Is living upstairs possible post-op?
Back
Top Bottom