Recent content by cas1980

  1. C

    PKR I made it to the other side!

    Well things didn't go as planned. OS ended up doing a scope then opening it to remove bone spurs and shave the patella. He's hoping this will buy me some time since I'm only 35. And here I was all mentally prepared for a partial!! Patellofemoral resurfacing 2/23/2016
  2. C

    Excited and scared...

    Oh my!!!! Hard to believe that 48 hours from now I'll be on the other side. Time sure did fly. Finishing getting all those little things done before the big day. Thank you to everyone for the continued support and encouragement. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. C

    Excited and scared...

    Hard to believe that a week from right now it will be done!!! The nerves are setting in!! Just hoping and praying that everything goes well!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. C

    Excited and scared...

    I'd like to thank everyone for their input!!! I never even gave it a thought about the PT really pushing things. I'm just so ready to get this done and move on with life!!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. C

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    I just got the call this afternoon that I have my patellofemoral resurfacing scheduled for 2/23/2016!
  6. C

    Excited and scared...

    I met with my OS on 2/4/16 and he has recommended a patellofemoral resurfacing. I'm only 35, soon to be 36. I've had severe pain for several years and more conservative measures just haven't worked. I'm excited and scared to know that I will have to opportunity to have so much less pain. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom