Recent content by carol anne

  1. C

    TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

    G Just to share with the group my experience so far I had skin allergy tests preop because I am allergic to cheap earrings and they found out that I had Nicol allergy so important info so I had a special gold and other metals knee vangaurd apparently there is clinical evidence to show many...
  2. C

    TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

    Hello kneeper. Thank you for your reassuring words I have been concerned about it how do you start a thead ? Carol anne
  3. C

    TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

    Hello everyone I had a new knee replacement 10 days ago did release just how painful it would be post op I am now walking about the house and how noticed it clicks while I walk wondering if this is normal carol Anne
Back
Top Bottom