Recent content by campedrn

  1. campedrn

    THR Journey begins

    Hi All, Thanks for your concern and support. I appreciate your input as well. I had a revision on June 9th. Went well. However, 2 major surgical procedures in just 3 weeks. Not fun! It was necessary! My concerns were related to could the stem go further down in the femur and would this...
  2. campedrn

    THR Journey begins

    Update. Nightmare. 3 weeks post op. All was going well. Went to outpatient PT on Friday. Nothing hurt. Uneventful. Iced elevated rested. Began hurting later thst day. More rest, ice, elevation. Went to the OS earlier day since it did not get better. The stem of my prosthesis has moved...
  3. campedrn

    THR Recovery

    Thank you all for the very helpful info and encouragement! One day at a time! Hanging in there.
  4. campedrn

    THR Journey begins

    Thanks for all of the helpful info. Steady progress in spite of minor problems that of course seem major at the time they are happening. Day 12 and still have swelling of the knee, calf and foot. UGH! Blood traveled down the leg - all bruised. Sore. No incisional pain for days! Thank...
  5. campedrn

    THR Journey begins

    I had my right hip replaced on Tuesday. Had a spinal for anesthesia and sedation. All went well. I walked that evening with a walker and took pain meds as ordered. Got a bit of sleep. The next day I walked and did the steps with the PT person. Went well. My leg feels swollen but measures the...
  6. campedrn

    THR Recovery

    I had my right hip replaced on Tuesday. Had a spinal for anesthesia and sedation. All went well. I walked that evening with a walker and took pain meds as ordered. Got a bit of sleep. The next day I walked and did the steps with the PT person. Went well. My leg feels swollen but measures the...
  7. campedrn

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    I had my right hip replaced on Tuesday. Had a spinal for anesthesia and sedation. All went well. I walked that evening with a walker and took pain meds as ordered. Got a bit of sleep. The next day I walked and did the steps with the PT person. Went well. My leg feels swollen but measures...
  8. campedrn

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    Thanks for adding me! HI All. THR May 19th.
Back
Top Bottom