Recent content by bwgamer27944

  1. B

    TKR bwgamer27944's Recovery Thread

    Hi everyone, I have had my surgery Nov. 23rd. I'm in rehab now, will see my surgeon on Dec. 14th. Having the hardest time to get my pain meds in stock the nurse says it's the pharmacy fault cause they are sent the prescription in time but this is the second weekend I have to be in pain, once or...
  2. B

    Knee Day: August 25, 2015

    You will come through great, will be praying for you.
  3. B

    Anxious, tired, tearful

    Don't worry, you don't need the stress. I had my right knee done June 8th, and it's doing good. You will too. I'll be praying for you.
  4. B

    TKR Made it to the other side, trk

    Thanks for the articles, it's 4:30am, waiting for pain meds, and it's raining too. I'm still in rehab center not the bad one thank God, I'll be here for another 14 days cause of insurance. How do I show pictures of knee, thanks in advance.
  5. B

    TKR Made it to the other side, trk

    So sorry for being away so long after surgery, but I've been in two rehab facilities since the 8th of June. The first one had me in tears with the Pts trying to get my Rom to 90, on the 9th it was 80 then they pushed til 90 with me crying and begging please no more. Then walk back to my room...
  6. B

    New knee on the 8th of June

    I'm so glad it's finally here, I've been asked if I'm scared, no I'm not. I hurt so bad I'm ready for it to be done. I've been reading a lot on here, and learned a lot too. Please keep me in your prayers, I'm having a TKR on my right knee, my left has to be done too. I'm going to inpatient rehab...
  7. B

    2015 June Sunbeams - are you having knee surgery in June?

    Thank you for adding me to the June Sunbeams. Update to date, surgeon's office called changed date to June 8th.:sigh:
  8. B

    June 3rd is my surgery day

    I am glad to have a date, just wish it was sooner, but I'm happy. I am so tired of hurting day in and day out. Shots don't work anymore, meds don't help much either. I'm glad I found this site, everyone is so nice, helpful to each other. I found alot of info here.
  9. B

    Finally have a date, June 3rd!!

    Hi everyone, I have been reading about everybody's experience with knee replacement. I can't wait, I'm on a waiting list too. I hurt so bad, especially when it rains. Your group is so helpful, encouraging to everyone that needs help. I'm glad to have found this site.
Back
Top Bottom