Recent content by bturner425

  1. bturner425

    Bilateral TKR Flexion Splint

    Doctor is getting me ready for a Stat-a-Dyne flexion device. It's been three months since my surgery and I still only have 90 degrees flexion in my left knee. I am pretty depressed today. Still a lot of pain. Knees are numb. Calves are on fire. I can't sleep without waking up 10 times a...
  2. bturner425

    Bilateral TKR Flexion Splint

    I am working on getting more extension and was wondering if applying heat to my hamstrings and behind the knee prior to stretching might help to loosen that area up for more extension. I just need another 5 degrees.
  3. bturner425

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Bilateral TKR June 18, 2018.
  4. bturner425

    Bilateral TKR Flexion Splint

    Problem all along has been OA. The last MRI I had on the right knee with the PKR stated the cartilage was deteriorated and "getting worse." ROM is 95 and 10 left knee and 105 and 5 right knee. I seem to have hit a wall. still a lot of pain and now I have the nerve thing going in my knees...
  5. bturner425

    Bilateral TKR Flexion Splint

    It should have been a total to begin with. In two years the rest of knee deteriorated from arthritis and the prosthetic started to misalign. It really hurt.
  6. bturner425

    Bilateral TKR Flexion Splint

    Bilateral total knee replacement. Revision on Right knee. Removed Makoplasty on medial side tha t was installed in 2016. Had all this done June 18.
  7. bturner425

    Bilateral TKR Flexion Splint

    Has anyone used a flexion splint to increase flexion and extension? My doctor recommended one and I have to go through my physical therapist to get one.
Back
Top Bottom