Recent content by bruinsfan

  1. bruinsfan

    THR Continuing thigh pain, loose stem?

    I actually never started a thread...compared to others, mine seemed uneventful. It is a new pain. I was walking without a cane in the house (I use it when I go out for a walk or elsewhere) however, I’ve had to go back to the cane inside. Dr.sent me to PT for a possible IT band issue and I...
  2. bruinsfan

    THR Continuing thigh pain, loose stem?

    Hello @CafeFan18! I don’t have a reason for your pain, but I’m having a similar issue at 5 weeks. I was hoping it was a just bump in the road. I see my Dr next week. I’m also from Massachusetts (North Shore) and love riding bikes. I’m hoping to get back on my indoor trainer in a couple weeks...
  3. bruinsfan

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    So glad the surgery is behind you. Best wishes for easy healing.
  4. bruinsfan

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    Good luck!
  5. bruinsfan

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    Oh my! I hope your wait isn’t too long.
  6. bruinsfan

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    All the best! My RTHR was 6/6 and I’m glad I did it. You will be too.
  7. bruinsfan

    2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    My THR on my right hip was June 6.
Back
Top Bottom